phpxlsx v2.0 release notes
- Sep 07, 2022
It is a pleasure to announce phpxlsx 2.0, the new major version of the library. phpxlsx is now live and available for download, prepared to help you create the most impressive spreadsheets and Excel files.
In order to get phpxlsx, just log in and go to Pricing. There are three different licenses, Basic, Advanced and Premium, prepared to meet all your project needs.
The best addition to phpxlsx is the License Update Service (LUS), with which your license will be always up to date with every new version features.
phpxlsx 2.0 includes the following features:
- New methods to insert headers and footers: addHeader and addFooter.
- New method to insert SVG contents: addSvg.
- New method to insert CSV contents: addCsv (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- New method to create and apply cell styles: createCellStyle.
- PHP 8.2 support.
- addTable supports applying filters (values and custom).
- Added new chart types in addChart: bar3DCylinder, bar3DCone, bar3DPyramid, col3DCylinder, col3DCone, col3DPyramid, area, area3D.
- Added the hyperlink option to addImage to set hyperlinks in images.
- Options to hide contents in addSheet, setSheetSettings, setRowSettings and setColumnSettings.
- setActiveSheet allows using -1 as position to choose the last sheet.
- New contents supported for Indexer:
- Cell styles.
- New getCellPositions method to return existing cell positions in the active sheet.
- HTML to XLSX:
- New tags: sub, sup.
- New styles: vertical-align (super, sub).
- New view option in setSheetSettings.
- Added support for strict tags when using image template methods. Supported the drawingHF tag.
- Updated placeholder names used internally by phpdocx to generate XML contents adding '__PHX=' prefixes.
- getTemplateVariables doesn't return duplicated placeholder names in the same target.